Sunday, November 6, 2011

Got the sudden feel to just blog about stuffs that happened recently! Feeling excited about almost everything and anything! Took up 20th century fashion for my last cds and it's so fun! We get to do hands on and I drew this!

Just started researching for my assignment and I'm falling in love with 1950s' long puffy dresses!

Had first lesson of retail management just yesterday and Mr William was so hilarious! Laughing at his own joke in high pitch and then giving out children's magnetic play board/ doodle board for us to write down our answers to show him! He called it first Gen iPad!


He's pretty nice though. Giving out pringles and prizes to motivate us, using his own money!

In near future, I'll be doing something I once thought I'll never do - perming my hair! Hees. I always thought it'll look old on me but suddenly it just appeals to me and I've alr found the kind of curls I want! Waiting for my hair to grow and to stop dropping so it'll look nicer and fuller? Still got a month to save up for this! :D

So my hair will be ready for birthday, Christmas and cny! And I've alr started shopping for clothes! Been shopping ALOT online and till now only one parcel's here! The next one's coming next week I guess? So excited!! :D

Target: to save 1.2k by end of this year! Hope I don't end up dissaving!

So see you people next time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment